May is National Foster Care Month
As Christ-followers, we’re called to “look after orphans their distress” (James 1:27) and to help “the least of these” (Matthew 25:40). WL's foster/adoption ministry, "Room At The Table" is inviting you to participate in any of these ways to showcase God's love to people coming alongside foster children.
- Give to the CARE FUND to help with two projects to bless those ministering to foster children:
- a gift basket for WL families currently fostering
- a snack or lunch meal for the Kosciusko County Department of Child Services that oversees foster placements.
- creating a list of WL families who are currently fostering (or waiting on foster placements). Go to the home page of the WL web page and click on "Share Your Story." After providing the parent's name and contact info, we're asking foster parents to list only the gender and ages of their foster children.
- Donation to WL'S Foster Care Closet.
Donations in MAY to WL's Foster Care Closet